The Jaipur City Palace is one of India’s most visited Tourist Attractions, steeped in History and yet a living, breathing Monument. Also known as the Sawai Man Singh II Museum, this Palace is located in the heart of Jaipur’s “Pink City” and continues to be the residence of the Royal Family.
Large sections of the Palace are open to visitors, including galleries showcasing Art, Local Handicraft, Weapons as well as Durbars and meeting places.
The tour includes
– Over 60 minutes of audio content and
– Over 50 photos, charts and diagrams, covering
– 12 points of interest within the palace
– Two tour options depending on your starting point
– Interactive map showing your location and
– Restrooms and the best photo spots