The Amer Fort CaptivaTour is your ideal companion on a visit to this brilliantly well preserved former capital of the Kachhwaha rulers.
Amer (also known as Amber Fort) has a distinct mix of Indian architectural styles and decorative motifs, and several typical Mughal style buildings and garden layouts. The function and significance of many buildings will feel familar to you if you have been to Mughal forts in Delhi or Agra.
The tour includes
– Over 100 minutes of audio content and
– Over 90 photos, charts and diagrams, covering
– 15 points of interest within the fort, plus 3 bonus points of interest in Amer town
– Interactive map showing your location and
– Restrooms and the best photo spots