Our Fatehpur Sikri CaptivaTour takes you through this magnificent and well preserved imperial capital of the Mughals
Fatehpur Sikri was built with hardly any defences by Emperor Akbar as his new capital, in thanks to a sufi saint who predicted the birth of his son. It was however abandoned a few years later for reasons that are not entirely clear.
The tour includes
– Over 100 minutes of audio content and
– Over 90 photos, charts and diagrams, covering
– 18 points of interest within the complex
– Interactive map showing your location and
– Restrooms and the best photo spots