Our Qutub Minar CaptivaTour narrates the story of the iconic 800-year old monument that has become Delhi’s mascot.
Starting with a love story fit for Bollywood, the tour takes in a hurried cut-and-paste job that has endured earthquakes and lightning for centuries, a 1700 year old Iron pillar that has never rusted, a stunning example of collaboration across generations that today’s politicians could learn from, and the dramatic evolution of Indian architecture over centuries.
– Over 110 minutes of audio content and
– Over 90 photos, charts and diagrams, covering
– 12 points of interest within the complex
– Interactive map showing your location and
– Restrooms and the best photo spots