Our Humayun’s Tomb CaptivaTour takes you through a fascinating story of redemption: of a pleasure-seeking, opium-loving reluctant ruler, who almost lost the Mughals their fledgling empire… A ruler who would’ve remained forgotten had it not been for this extraordinary tomb built for him, redeeming his legacy forever
Humayun’ means ‘fortunate’. However, many believe that, given his tragic life, Humayun was quite unfortunate. Or was he?
– Over 115 minutes of audio content and
– Over 100 photos, charts and diagrams, covering
– 15 points of interest within the fort
– Interactive map showing your location and
– Restrooms and the best photo spots